Energy & Environmental
The energy and environmental industry is the totality of all the industries involved in the production and sale of energy, including fuel extraction, manufacturing, refining and distribution. Each part of the energy and environmental industry has its challenges in terms of lubrication, challenges for which Groeneveld-BEKA can offer customized solutions.
Do you have questions or looking for advice? We're here to help you.
Automatic lubrication systems
Manual lubrication is dirty, inefficient and time consuming work. Efficient and profitable operations require continuous work, without interruption. Also, during manual lubrication it is more difficult for the grease to reach surfaces to be lubricated, resulting in extra wear. Automatic lubrication with a Groeneveld-BEKA system offers major benefits:
The following Groeneveld-BEKA automatic lubrication systems are highly suitable for use in the Energy & Environmental sector:
Groeneveld Multiline SFi
MultiLine SFi self-fit industrial kit enables the use of automatic lubrication on conveyor belts, bearings, chains and gears. Simple. Multiplied.
- Interchangeable components make it easy to service and adjust.
- According to the highest quality standards
- Suitable for oil SAE 80/90 up to NLGI-2 grease.
- Compact dimensions, ideal for restricted installation place.
- Heavy duty components.
- Suitable for all common lubricants (NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2).
BEKA FKG-EP Series
- A versatile solution for a variety of industrial applications
- Suitable for the most common greases
- Springless pump elements with desmodromic drive for highest reliability
- Powerful: Output up to 12,0 cm³/min.
- Precise metering: Always exactly the right delivery rate even with different lubricants.
- Intelligent: Various control units available.
BEKA Oil Circulation Systems
• Complete customized system
• Including cooling or heating for optimized operating oil temperature
What is lubrication?
The application of a film of grease between moving parts in a machine or vehicle. The film of grease prevents any metallic contact between moving parts, like pins and bushings, bearings and steering knuckles. It also stops dirt, water and dust entering the lubrication point and prevents corrosion. Inadequate lubrication causes wear and tear, machine and vehicle failure and increases costs.
What is grease?
Grease is a thickened oil and always consists of two different components: oil and a thickener. The oil is the actual lubricant, while the thickener ensures that the oil remains in place.
What does automatic lubrication involve?
Automatic lubrication involves pumping the grease from the reservoir of the lubrication system to the lubrication points. The quantity of grease per lubrication point and the interval can both be set in advance.
Which types of automatic lubrication systems are there?
Progressive systems. All lubrication points are consecutively lubricated with the predetermined amount of grease. Parallel systems. All lubrication points are administered the predetermined amount of grease at the same time.
For which situations is an automatic lubrication system suitable?
For all situations in which moving parts need to be separated from each other by means of a film of grease. Groeneveld lubrication systems are most frequently used for wheel loaders, excavators, trucks, trailers, buses, port equipment, mining machines, forestry equipment and agricultural equipment.