Manual lubrication of bearings, for example, is not only without risk, it also takes time. Time during which equipment should be in operation to make money. Because in the end it is all about profitability. Groeneveld-BEKA’s lubrication systems have been proven to extend component life compared with manual greasing, dramatically cutting the cost of component replacements, reducing downtime and improving efficiency and safety.
Do you have questions or looking for advice? We're here to help you.
Automatic lubrication systems
Manual lubrication is dirty, inefficient and time consuming work. Efficient and profitable operations require continuous work, without interruption. Also, during manual lubrication it is more difficult for the grease to reach surfaces to be lubricated, resulting in extra wear. Automatic lubrication with a Groeneveld-BEKA system offers major benefits:
The following Groeneveld-BEKA automatic lubrication systems are highly suitable for use in the Recycling Industry:
• Grease output and grease delivery independently of ambient temperature and grease viscosity
• Modern pump with real-time clock, memory, CAN-Bus connection and follower plate
• High quality metering units and distribution blocks
• Easily extended to grippers, excavation buckets and other equipment pieces through quick couplers
• Suitable for biodegradable grease
BEKA FKG-EP Series
- A versatile solution for a variety of industrial applications
- Suitable for the most common greases
- Springless pump elements with desmodromic drive for highest reliability
- Powerful: Output up to 12,0 cm³/min.
- Precise metering: Always exactly the right delivery rate even with different lubricants.
- Intelligent: Various control units available.
• Large range of reservoirs, varying from 5 up to 100 kg
• Robust steel construction ensures reliable use in mining and outdoor applications
• Suitable as a progressive, dual line or multi-line lubrication system
• Robust construction ensures reliable use in mining and outdoor applications
• High delivery capacity, perfectly suitable for large applications
• Reliable lubricant supply even at extreme ambient temperatures
• Available with a wide range of reservoir capacities, as container version or barrel pump
• Easy to maintain because no oil change is necessary
What is lubrication?
The application of a film of grease between moving parts in a machine or vehicle. The film of grease prevents any metallic contact between moving parts, like pins and bushings, bearings and steering knuckles. It also stops dirt, water and dust entering the lubrication point and prevents corrosion. Inadequate lubrication causes wear and tear, machine and vehicle failure and increases costs.
What is grease?
Grease is a thickened oil and always consists of two different components: oil and a thickener. The oil is the actual lubricant, while the thickener ensures that the oil remains in place.
What does automatic lubrication involve?
Automatic lubrication involves pumping the grease from the reservoir of the lubrication system to the lubrication points. The quantity of grease per lubrication point and the interval can both be set in advance.
Which types of automatic lubrication systems are there?
Progressive systems. All lubrication points are consecutively lubricated with the predetermined amount of grease. Parallel systems. All lubrication points are administered the predetermined amount of grease at the same time.
For which situations is an automatic lubrication system suitable?
For all situations in which moving parts need to be separated from each other by means of a film of grease. Groeneveld lubrication systems are most frequently used for wheel loaders, excavators, trucks, trailers, buses, port equipment, mining machines, forestry equipment and agricultural equipment.
We're here to help you
Discuss technical details, ROI, purchase prices, delivery time and more with our experts.Get in touch with our experts