Groeneveld-BEKA offers a variety of grease to guarantee trouble-free operations and proper lubrication of equipment. GreenLube grease is designed for all of our lubrication products.
GreenLube greases: proven quality
The GreenLube brand has been designed for use in its automatic greasing systems. Key features and benefits:
- Easy to pump at all temperatures.
- Highly water-resistant.
- Keeps its properties in the severest conditions.
- Provides good protection against corrosion.
- Does not contain heavy metals.
Selecting the right grease
It is essential to select the right grease for each application. This choice is determined by intended use, operational temperature, changing outdoor conditions. Groeneveld-BEKA can advise on the grease that will provide the best results for each system.
Get the white paper - Everything about the right grease
Good quality grease performs the following crucial functions:
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact between components.
- Forms a protective film around the greasing point.
- Prevents the intrusion of polluting elements and moisture.
- Protects against corrosion and oxidation.
When is grease considered suitable?
Grease used in automatic greasing systems must meet several important requirements:
- Homogenous: Oil and soap do not separate under high pressure or when used for long durations.
- Easy to pump: When moving through thin tubes and when exposed to fluctuating temperatures.
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact, even in the severest conditions (EP value).
- Creates a protective film to provide sufficient protection against corrosion.
Click here to go to the Groeneveld-BEKA Portal for extensive technical and commercial documentation.
GreenLube Safety Sata Sheets
- EP-0 SDS (EN) (Australia) (261.74 KB)
- EP-0 SDS (EN) (New Zealand) (262.68 KB)
- EP-0 SDS (EN) (UK) (264.46 KB)
- EP-0 SDS (EN) (260.58 KB)
- EP-0 SDS (EN) (South Africa) (261.81 KB)
- HD-Hammerlube SDS (EN) (262.81 KB)
- HT-OT-0 SDS (EN) (257.25 KB)
- LT-00 SDS (EN) (249.85 KB)
- ZW-0 SDS (EN) (261.47 KB)
- GreenLube leaflet (282.75 KB)
Easy to pump at all temperatures.
Keeps its properties in the severest conditions.
Do you have questions or are you looking for advice? We're here to support you.
Is this the product that met your business needs? You can easily request a quote.
Please select your region and language
1Select your continent