Mobile recycling equipment
Recycling equipment has a significant number of lubrication points: garbage trucks with recyclable material, conveyor-belts transporting waste in the plant, shredders for processing waste. This complicated supply chain needs to run smoothly and improper lubrication can cause a lot of problems, like down time. Groeneveld-BEKA automatic lubrication systems are perfectly suited to help run efficient operations, while maintaining the value of equipment.
Do you have questions or looking for advice? We're here to help you.
Automatic lubrication systems
Manual lubrication of pins and bushings on garbage trucks is dirty, time-consuming work and can impair operation success and profitability. With manual greasing, it is more difficult for the grease to reach the surfaces, resulting in extra wear and tear. Here are the benefits of using automatic lubrication systems:
The following Groeneveld-BEKA automatic lubrication systems are highly suitable for waste and recycling equipment:
- Reliable and ideal for demanding applications, long line lenghts, many lubrication points and extreme temperatures.
- Follower plate ensures that GreenLube grease is efficiently used.
- The low work pressure of the system ensures the preservation of grease.
- Up to three independently operating lubrication circuits.
- Grease delivers consistently, regardless of ambient temperature.
- Optimal grease dosage per lubrication point.
- Developed for demanding applications and severe conditions.
- Grease quality/output are consistent regardless of ambient temperature/viscosity.
- Suitable for a large number of lubrication points/long line lengths.
- Developed for demanding applications under severe conditions.
- Suitable for a large number of lubrication points and long line lengths.
Grease quality/output remain consistent, regardless of ambient temperature and viscosity.
Safety support systems
The Greensight obstacle detection and camera systems offer an excellent solution to increase safety. Here are the benefits:
The following Groeneveld-BEKA safety support systems are highly suitable for recycling equipment:
Greensight obstacle detection systems
- Ultrasonic acoustic warning system
- Improved safety around the machine
- Less risk of damage and personal injury
Greensight camera system
- Clear and sharp images
- No condensation and frost issues due to automatically heated lens surface
- Possible expansion up to four cameras
- Increased safety
- Lower fuel consumption
- Lower maintenance and repair costs for brakes, engine and tires
Oil management systems
The Oilmaster oil management system ensures that the oil is always at an optimum level. Checking the oil level manually, is a thing of the past. This will not only save time, it will also prevent engine damage with all its costly and time consuming consequences. The Oilmaster offers the following benefits:
The Oilmaster is available in a standard and heavy duty version:
Download the recycling equipment segment brochure
- Recycling equipment brochure (4,910.96 KB)
What is lubrication?
The application of a film of grease between moving parts in a machine or vehicle. The film of grease prevents any metallic contact between moving parts, like pins and bushings, bearings and steering knuckles. It also stops dirt, water and dust entering the lubrication point and prevents corrosion. Inadequate lubrication causes wear and tear, machine and vehicle failure and increases costs.
What is grease?
Grease is a thickened oil and always consists of two different components: oil and a thickener. The oil is the actual lubricant, while the thickener ensures that the oil remains in place.
What does automatic lubrication involve?
Automatic lubrication involves pumping the grease from the reservoir of the lubrication system to the lubrication points. The quantity of grease per lubrication point and the interval can both be set in advance.
Which types of automatic lubrication systems are there?
Progressive systems. All lubrication points are consecutively lubricated with the predetermined amount of grease. Parallel systems. All lubrication points are administered the predetermined amount of grease at the same time.
For which situations is an automatic lubrication system suitable?
For all situations in which moving parts need to be separated from each other by means of a film of grease. Groeneveld lubrication systems are most frequently used for wheel loaders, excavators, trucks, trailers, buses, port equipment, mining machines, forestry equipment and agricultural equipment.