Field Service Technicians - Australia
Groeneveld-BEKA is looking to expand its technical workforce with positions available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Do you have experience with tools, heavy equipment, truck and trailer, or welding and fabrication?
Are you motivated, willing to travel, and seeking growth and development in a career?
Do you enjoy working productively with minimal supervision?
If yes, we may just be what you are looking for!
Groeneveld Lubrication Solutions in Australia is looking to expand its technical workforce with positions available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Field Service Technicians are tasked with the role of installation and service of Automatic Lubrication Systems, cameras and rear detection safety systems on trucks, trailers and on/off-road construction equipment. This is a fast paced position with no two days ever being the same. Regular travel is required throughout the region with occasional interstate travel also required.
Whilst experience dealing with the transport, agricultural and construction industries is desirable, a keen and enthusiastic approach is a must.
To succeed in this position you will be a fast learner with an excellent ability to understand technical diagrams and documents and be confident relaying this information to others. You will be self-reliant, able to work independently and have excellent mechanical and electrical problem solving skills and abilities.
About the role
- Completion of product installations and service work at customer/assigned locations
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work
- Maintenance of installation tools and equipment, in addition to the provided service vehicle
- Training of customers as necessary while at installation location
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, such as time sheets and feedback from installations
- Proven mechanical knowledge
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Good Communication; language and literacy skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or in a small team
- Attention to detail and pride in workmanship
- Willingness to travel
- Welding knowledge and skills highly regarded
- Electrical- diagnostic skills and abilities highly regarded
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime readily available
- Fully equipped service vehicle
- Opportunity for paid travel
- Training and certification through Groeneveld
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and up to date resume to email@example.com