Earthmoving & Construction Equipment
Groeneveld-BEKA systems maintain earthmoving and construction equipment all over the world. Daily manual maintenance is inefficient with operations running 24 hours, 7 days a week. Automation lubrication and oil management are essential to maintain equipment value, while producing an efficient operation.
Do you have questions or looking for advice? We're here to help you.
Automatic lubrication systems
The manual lubrication of pins and bushings is dirty, unpleasant, time-consuming work: time could be used for equipment operations and profitability. With manual lubrication it's difficult for grease to reach surfaces, resulting in extra wear.
Recommended automatic lubrication systems
These Groeneveld-BEKA automatic lubrication systems are suitable for earthmoving and construction applications:
- Easy handling
- Rugged and compact
- For different cartridge types
- Reliable and ideal for demanding applications.
- Follower plate ensures that GreenLube grease is efficiently used.
- The low work pressure of the system ensures the preservation of grease.
- Heavy duty components
- Desmodromic pump element for highest reliability.
- Suitable for all common lubricants (NLGI 000, 00, 0, 1, 2).
- Up to three independently operating lubrication circuits.
- Grease delivers consistently, regardless of ambient temperature.
- In-cab display to control settings and for system monitoring.
- Effective reduction of wear and tear.
- Trouble-free operation with HD-components.
- Reliable even with low temperatures.
- Developed for demanding applications and severe conditions.
- Grease quality/output are consistent regardless of ambient temperature/viscosity.
- Suitable for a large number of lubrication points/long line lengths.
- High output rate
- Tough construction
- Easy maintenance
- Major time-saving compared to fully manual lubrication
- Optimal adjustment of grease delivery per lubrication point
- Meets the legal requirement of having no lubrication points at great heights.
- Designed for self install.
- Longer service life and reduced repair and maintenance costs.
- Improved uptime.
Safety support systems
Groeneveld-BEKA's Greensight obstacle detection and camera systems offer an excellent solution to increase safety. Here are the benefits:
Recommended safety support systems
The following safety systems increase the safety of earthmoving and contstruction equipment:
Greensight obstacle detection systems
- Ultrasonic acoustic warning system
- Improved safety around the machine
- Less risk of damage and personal injury
Greensight camera system
- Clear and sharp images
- No condensation and frost issues due to automatically heated lens surface
- Possible expansion up to four cameras
- Increased safety
- Lower fuel consumption
- Lower maintenance and repair costs for brakes, engine and tires
Fluid control systems
Oil levels and quality are key for the proper functioning of an engine: levels that are too high will lead to extra oil and fuel consumption and oil levels too low can cause serious damage. Groeneveld-BEKA's product line-up also includes the Filtakleen, developed to keep oil in perfect condition.
Groeneveld-BEKA's Oilmaster ensures that oil is always at an optimum level. This product saves time and prevents engine damage (costly and time consuming). Oilmaster offers the following benefits:
Recommended oil management systems
For earthmoving and construction machinery the Oilmaster (available as a standard version and as a HD version) and the Filtakleen are the recommended systems.
What is lubrication?
The application of a film of grease between moving parts in a machine or vehicle. The film of grease prevents any metallic contact between moving parts, like pins and bushings, bearings and steering knuckles. It also stops dirt, water and dust entering the lubrication point and prevents corrosion. Inadequate lubrication causes wear and tear, machine and vehicle failure and increases costs.
What is grease?
Grease is a thickened oil and always consists of two different components: oil and a thickener. The oil is the actual lubricant, while the thickener ensures that the oil remains in place.
What does automatic lubrication involve?
Automatic lubrication involves pumping the grease from the reservoir of the lubrication system to the lubrication points. The quantity of grease per lubrication point and the interval can both be set in advance.
Which types of automatic lubrication systems are there?
Progressive systems. All lubrication points are consecutively lubricated with the predetermined amount of grease. Parallel systems. All lubrication points are administered the predetermined amount of grease at the same time.
For which situations is an automatic lubrication system suitable?
For all situations in which moving parts need to be separated from each other by means of a film of grease. Groeneveld lubrication systems are most frequently used for wheel loaders, excavators, trucks, trailers, buses, port equipment, mining machines, forestry equipment and agricultural equipment.